Re: [T3] The man sucks

>On my way home tonight, I noticed the cops had pulled over a '71(?) Yellow
>and Primer Squareback.

Guess I should have said it was Phoenix.  The driver looked to be around 20,
no ragtop, front clip and hood were gray primer.  A big, bad tach was
visible to the right of the steering wheel, a diameter of perhaps 5"?

Everett Barnes - AZ -  everettb@prodigy.net
'55 Kombi - stopped twice so far, both times for "couldn't see your
tail/brake lights"
VW Planet - http://thesamba.com/vw