Re: [T3] headlights.

Gee.. my headlights have been wired to both come on when the high beams
come on for many years now.  it doesn't cause a problem with the glass
bulbs, at least not min5܍ey are halogen. m I wired my Opels that way
too and they are regular bulbs and no problem eather.

I get ALOT more light this way.

Keith