Re: [T3] KG brake calipers (was: Brake parts for rebuilding)

Jim Adney wrote:

> On 4 May 99, at 8:18, Nico teWinkel wrote:
>
> > Interesting that T1 KG calipers would fit.
>
> Yes, it's the same casting and takes the same pad. Some Volvos use
> this part on the rears also.

Interesting that you write that, Jim. When trying to find some pads for my Square,
I managed to find that my 73 Square, which happens to be equipped with
Notch/Fastback brake calipers, uses the same pads as most Volvo 240s uses at the
rear. 75-90 I believe it was. Now, its no problem to get pads at any FLAPS, or at
the Volvo dealer. Probably because the Volvo uses ATE calipers at the rear.

PerL
73 Square