[T3] 70? Are you kidding??

I've had my Notch up to 100 (mph), I wouldn't advise it because the
0-100 mph is fun, but the 100-0 mph can be messy especially with my
whoa-fully inadequate brakes. Somehow, somewhere I think that VWAG
didn't have these sort of speeds in mind when they designed most VW's
(roll that swingaxle, baby!). It's probably safe to say that the 100+
speeds should be left to all the Porsche drivers, eh Toby?  Just for fun
though, you can get a kph speedo for your car like I have and then drop
in conversation that you've had your ride up to 160, that always raises
some eyebrows.
David Walters
'73 1600(screaming mice on an exercise wheel) L Notchback
S. FL, USA