[T3] brake rebuilding, plus some questions on trim

Hi everybody,

All this talk of brakes has me thinking I should do a little
preventative maintenance; They're working great, but I haven't had to
do a thing to them in over three years.  I'm thinking of switching over
to silicone fluid and I seem to remember someone posting a web address
to a very complete e’Ù the subject, does anyone remember the
address?

All is in regards to a '67 square back:

1) Since I'll be flushing out the old fluid, where would one get a
rebuild kit for the master and slave cylinders? or should I just buy
new ones?

2)Where can I get braided steel lines?

3)Does anyone have an extra retainer clip for the window crank... I
lost mine and can't seem to locate a replacement

Thanks again for all the help to everyone.

Eduardo