RE: [T3] Parts suppliers II

Another place to look is
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Shop/4123

It lists symptoms and steps to follow to correct said problems.  As a side note, I did have a problem with occasional misfiring a while ago.  Traced the problem to an injector connector.  The wire leading into the connector was broken where it goes into the little plastic connector.  I would still make contact, but occationally the contact would break when going over a bump, etc.  Another problem I had with poor power was the PO had mixed up the spark plug wires (wrong firing order).  It still ran, but didn't go very fast.

Good luck
Jay Decker