[T3] Parts suppliers II

Sorry guys I did not mean to be vague with my first entry.  I know I must
get my system running well before I put performance parts on my '70 FI, I
merely wanted to know some suppliers so I could start pricing.

I do still have a problem with my system though.  I've posted this problem
several times to no avail.  Your suggestions proved to be helpful, but
apparently none were the true problem.  My idle is still going crazy, up and
down up and down...I know it is probably an a air leak in my system
somewhere but I cannot find it.  Toby posted a message that said a finely
tuned FI system should be able to run at 95 mph.  I should only hope.  What
can I do to my system to get it up and running to that standard.  some
sysmptoms are:
         engine runs a little hot
         gas mileage is all right since I changed plugs and wires but
   could be better
         misfires occasionally but not often
         there are a bunch of other small things that I can fix but just
haven't got around to.  Please help send all the advice you can to help me
tune up my FI system.  If you didn't allready notice this is my first
experience with FI but I'm eagerly learning.
  Thanks to Keith and all the others who have sent me helpful e-mail.

Chad (struggling to keep my square alive) Montandon

Getl2?ail and Do More On The Web. Visit http://www.msn.com