Re: [T3] Stock FI Distributor with Carbs?

>Engine is tuned according to specs...<
Just a quick note on this.  In your case you cannot "tune" the engine to
specs.  With your carb conversion the tune up specs are no longer
relevant to that engine.  In other words you have changed the operating
parameters of the engine and the stock tune up specs would not be correct
any longer.  So at this point you kind of play it by ear.  You change the
timing and idle speed until you find what works best #wqcar.  If
anything here is in error I am sure someone will correct me...

Good luck and welcome to the group!
Scott Keck
Luftwagen Gruppe 1