Re: [T3] Help!! Waiting to hit the road!!!

Thanx everyvbody for your help!!  I will call the insurance companies you
guys suggested today.  Some people asked if this policy was just for Pa..I
don't think it is.  I just think that many companies don't want to insure
cars that don't have extra features like air bags and automatic seatbelts. I
even called 1-800-safe-auto and they wouldn't insure it.  Well  i let you
guys know what insurance comapny I end up with.
thanx