[T3] Fw: 1966 T34 For Sale

Hello Folks:

I have the 1966 T34 Ghia for sale for $900 USD OBO.

Please goto the following address to see various pictures
and to get some information about the car.

http://members.tripod.com/Kouleo/1966t34ghia/index.html

If you just want to see the pictures as well as some EXTRA
pictures, please goto the following address:

http://members.tripod.com/Kouleo/1966t34ghia/images/

Should you have any questions, please contact me via
email or phone.

ALSO:  If anyone out there knows of a restored or almost
restored T1 Convertible Karmann Ghia For Sale.  Please
let me know!! For those going the KG Treffen, if you are
or see a T1 KG Conv PLEASE pass them my number.  The
car needs to be in derivable condition because I plan on driving
the car back home.

For information on the KG Treffen, goto the follow address:
http://www.ixpres.com/hedges/KGtreffen/KGtreffen.html

Feel free to pass this message on...
Thanks for your time!!

Gus Georgakoulias