[T3] Back seat tip

I was discussing how to fit my bike or trike inside a car recently. I can
fit them in my Volvo OK but getting a bike in the T3 is unlooked for fun
and the trike just will not go.

Someone asked if the back seat on the T3 tipped forward, like on a Beetle.
I didn't see a way to do this but since it is a VW I wondered if there was
some weird way to tip it that I hadn't noticed.

I still couldn't fit a trike inside it but the bike would be smoother.

aedan

Cyberdog ---A Product of Apple Computer, Inc.

1971 VW fastback
1989 Volvo 240GL

(Claud Butler touring bike, Dave Yates racing bike and MTB, George
Longstaff two wheel drive trike)

Our enemies shall talk themselves to death, and we will bury them with own
confusion.

We shall prevail.