Re: [T3] voltage regulator speaks to me

At 6:18 PM -0600 5/2/99, Jim Adney wrote:

>Gee, Greg, you seem to be having a lot of troubles this weekend. Have
>you been saving them up? ;-)

	Yeah, I wanted to get through that chilly winter weather first. :)

>If your brushes have been sticking you should determine why. The

	Will do!  Thanks for the tips.

	More data with the gen light/voltage reg.  I fired it up today,
and, sure enough, the generator light shone brightly.  I turned it off,
went 'round and pushed the brushes, and fired it up again.  Gen. light off,
and a nice Sunday trip to the botanical gardens for a bit of a hike and a
picnic lunch.  (We saw a great, big turtle under water peaking out from
under the roots of a tree.)  Not a whisper from the voltage regulator on
the whole drive!

	Hmmm...

-Greg