Re: [T3] rebuilt calipers

>I've never seen oversize pin holes. Don't know what this could be

	Wow.

>What did you pay for these rebuilds?

	More than I should have.  I started pricing via the catalogs:
Rocky Mountain, new Brazillian, $70 w/ pads & hardware.  busdepot.com, RM
distributor, $60 for same.  Called the FLAPS, and wow! only fifty bucks.
Showed up Friday after work to pick 'em up, and find out that they're
rebuilds, and bare to boot.  Twenty-five dollar core charge on top of the
fifty bucks for the rebuild.  Ugh.  Being Friday, and given the fact that
we need that car on the road and I'm in California next week, I forked over
the cash & went to it.

	Thing is, I've got rebuild kits sittign on the shelf, but I've
never, ever rebuilt any brake stuff.  I should just *do* it, but I freak
out w/ brakes -- something *not* to mess up due to ignorance.

-Greg