[T3] Radio Installation

Ok, this is probably in the archive; but I don't know how to get the
Glimpse archive search engine to do my bidding.

I have the mounting bracket/faceplate from a '69.  However, a cursory
comparison of the dash  of my '73 seems to indicate that this item will
not fit my dash.  Is there another faceplate/bracket that is designed
for the later models?  If not, what was the stock/dealer setup?

Eric Forsman, '73 Square
Baltimore, MD
cc replies to: forsman/harris@jhu.edu