RE: [T3] Very frustrated,

A Squareback?  I can see using any other model BUT a Squareback.  Jeeze, the
noise, heat, engine fumes, and loss of cargo space.  Jake, you thought your
engine was noisy without a decklid!

I'll take a scan ;)  The tranny would really need the (heavy-duty)
modifications to keep all that hp from turning it into a spinning hand
grenade!  Luckily, that's easy.

I'd, of coâòÝ; challenging every Ford Taurus wagon and Audi/Passat
variant I came across, heheheh :)

   Toby Erkson
   '75 Porsche 914 1.8L, R.I.P., ORPCA member
   '95 VW Jetta III GL 2.0L, P-Chipped, Jamex sport suspension
   Portland, Oregon, http://www.pobox.com/~toby_erkson/