[T3] Hello and happy grumpy Monday...

Been a while since i've been on this list. Prolly ~1yr if memory serves
correctly, which it seldom does.

Finally got some decent pics of my '72 Sqrbck scanned (or maybe I should say,
'my *wifes* Sqrbck' as she's the one who drives it daily now):
http://www.wolfenet.com/~peaceman/graphix/sqrback

Its been running very well, just a tolerable oil leak (surprise, surprise) and a
nasty interior water leak that I must track down soon else my carpet and floor
pan will be ruined. I hope to throw a rebuilt, slightly bored engine into it
this year sometime as the stock 1600 just isn't quite peppy enough anymore.

Non T3 news: purchased some of Robert Rileys plans and as soon as I finish other
projects will convert my '73 T2 to a Boonie Bug (
http://www.rqriley.com/b-bug.html ), something fun to haul to Burning Man in a
couple years. If you've never been to the RQRiley web site or seen his plans you
really should check it out.

Heya Toby E. how'd your 5-speed tranny turn out? Last we talked you had just
gotten it back from the builders. You still happy with it?

Tom (aka T o M)