RE: [T3] Initial run-in

Justin,
Here's where ya wanna go:
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/6415/automath.zip
It's Jake's handiwork -- it doesn't give timing values as that is something
you don't normally have to calculate and it's best to use a Bentley, Haynes
or Idiot's Guide for those values.

   Toby Erkson
   air_cooleś§Rrbox.com  <-- Please use this address for email
   '75 Porsche 914 1.8L, R.I.P., ORPCA member
   '95 VW Jetta III GL 2.0L, P-Chipped, Jamex sport suspension
   Portland, Oregon, http://www.pobox.com/~toby_erkson/