[T3] Bug-On, Apr 17

Hi All,
Just to let any interested peoples that April 17 ( Saturday) is the
Bug-On show in Monrovia Maryland.  Its really nice event and theres
unsually a few T-3s in the show.  I will enter bðÂ[ ts a great place
to park. ( none of that running out the the parking lot to get a soda
outta my cooler for me!).
I encourage any all all T-3 folks to enter the show no matter what your
car looks like. I enter mine always and its far from perfect.
Also, anyone who wants to caravan up there, lets meet up along the way.
I usually meet people at my house or right in Rockville at the Tastee Diner.
( I live in College Park).
If anyone in the DC area or passing this way wants to meet up, gimme a
call or we can come up with a better meeting spot.
Im at 301-277-3691 or jclift@deans.umd.edu

Ill be leaving work early Friday the16 to give my Fastback a bath and
hopefully a waxing.
Greg Voight or Doug, are you going?
John 71 Fastback