Re: [T3] drove the fastback, finally!!!

First off.. get ALL the WD 40 off your distributor cap, it attracts
contaminants and can lead to tracking. same with the plugs but if the
engine was running it burned off but use antiseize on the threads or you'll
have a nasty showstopper one day.

An intermittant head temp sens will read OK statically but intermittantly
open up as it warms up and cause the engine to cut out randomly.  dirty
triggerpoints will too.

33PSI isnt very high, the car will run normally here with perhaps a MPG or
2 less. They start to flood in the high 30's and will still start in the
mid 40's.  Fuel pressure leak down is a function of how well the check
valve seated in the fuel pump and will vary.  this is not a problem.

the wrong kind of plugs can foul them though.

Keith