[T3] What next? Parts wanted

Peter Parker wrote:
"It seems like I will soon learn how to drop the motor out of a T3."

Fret not.  It's not hard.  Fun, even.  I have sometimes dropped the
motors of ACVWs for jobs that could have been done with the engine in
the car, because dropping the engine is easy, and often makes the job go
more quickly, or more pleasantly, anyway.  It's especially good if you
have several things to do.  It'll also give you an chance to clean up
the engine compartment and check on the clutch -- you might want to plan
on replacing the clutch, unless you know the engine to be on its last
legs anyway.  You can always save the current clutch for later, if it
has some life left on it ... better to have your newest clutch in the
car.

Eric Forsman
Baltimore, MD