Re: [T3] Cruel VW Bumper Joke?

Correction to my original post:  the new bumper has "VW69" stamped on it --
not "VW67" as I reported earlier.  AFter examining the two more closely, I
have found some differences.  The overall inside length is 1.5cm shorter on
the VW69 than on the VW64 bumper.  Also, the VW69 bumper ends are stubby
compared to the slightly longer VW64 bumper ends.

Good idea with the socks.  I hadn't thought of that one.  The paint shop
always provides touch up and polishing after assembly as part of their
painting package so I am not too worried about the little scratch.

The VW69 bumper seems like it is made for a T3 that has indentations in the
fenders to accept the bumper.  Anyway, the old one is back on and it fits
perfectly.

All the best,

John
Zagreb, Croatia