[T3] Going on a trip

type 3ers,

My family and I are going on a trip for about a week. We are
traveling around to visit some colleges that my daughter is
considering. She has 1 more year in high school, and wiVä˜Âbe
going to college, but we must decide soon where she will apply.

We will be leaving in 5-6 hours, between 1 and 2 PM CDT. If anyone
sends me personal email after that, I will only be able to read it
after I get back.

In the meantime I will be unsubscribing from the list. I believe I
have all my current type 3 parts commitments taken care of. If any of
you have sent me checks that are still in the mail, I won't be able
to acknowledge those until I get back.

See you in 7-10 days.

Jim