[T3] Paint codes

I've put my paint code list on the website; it gives the colour, dates,
factory code (check your literature from VW, and the body plate colour for
'71 - '74; see /dating.htm)  and the paint code for getting it mixed.  It
comes from the Type 3 Parts book and sales brochures, and covers '61 to '74
(all T3 and 4, but also the T1 and T2 for those years).

http://www.hallvw.clara.net/vwpaint.htm or look for the Hazet spanner
(wrench!) on the main page.

Dave.
UK VW Type 3&4 Club