Re: Thermostatic Bellows

I've always used a pan of boiling water to check them, of course they
have to be out.  I do the same with water-cooled engine thermostats.
Usually the cooling-flap one grows to about fill the bracket space in
boiling water, not sure of mm/degree change, though.  I'm sure there's
a spec somewhere, but if it moves, it's probably OK.