RE: [T3] drove the fastback, finally!!!

Far out!  Wow, even a "phat", cool!

Hey, take off the air cleaner, keep the engine lid off, wear a long sleeve
shirt and jeans, close every window, and take her down the 1/4-mile in 95+
degree weather...I think you'll notice the heat from the blowtorches then!
:)  The sounds you are hearing sound normal to me -- I mean, that's what the
engine sounds like with the lid off, not that I can hear your engine from
here :)

   Toby "going for the 'no-heater-boxes' look as well" Erkson
   '75#’$n 914 1.8L, R.I.P., ORPCA member
   '95 VW Jetta III GL 2.0L, P-Chipped, Jamex sport suspension
   Portland, Oregon, http://www.pobox.com/~toby_erkson/