[T3] For Sale :(

My deepest apologies guys,
Due to my economic stand point and my living conditions (Apartment) I have
decided to put my baby up for sale.  I don't have pictures (they wouldn't
웑¶h anyway) but I'll do my best to describe.
1972 Squareback
Fuel Injection
Standard rims
Blue
Original Interior (shabby)
new fuse block
rebuilt engine (works when it wants to)
Shop receipts kept through the last 3 owners (impressive)
I paid $1,200 for it, I'm selling it for $1,200

Donovan Rogers
1647 Rutland Dr #135
Austin, TX
(512) 873-7002
Let me know if there are any takers.

Thanks for all of the help.  You guys are awesome.  BTW-I ain't givin' up on
VW, I'm putting it off.