Re: [T3] T-shirt question before we vote...

I agree with Big Al on this one too.  If we end up voting for a
logo that shows or lists the body types.  The Type34 should be
included.

I will gladly modify my submission (if picked) to include the T34
with apologies for the omission in the first place.  It is hard
to remember to include the black sheep of the family 8^).

I'm just glad we don't have to include the ugly cousins (T4) in
our little family.....JUST KIDDING.....8^)

John Jaranson
'71 FI Auto Fasty