[T3] Getting Closer [Maggie]

Another step closer...

After taking a step back from my Maggie, a 1972 Square, for well over
a year, the beautiful Spring weather we have been experiencing has
helped to rekindle the flame under the project.

I paid the body/paint dude some more cash today, another $1000.  He is
now going to bring it back inside and finish the body work on it.  Mostµt&
 body work, fitting of fiberglass bumpers and dash (Innovations),
other cleanup has already been completed.  It is almost ready to be
squirted.

The new engine is still sitting in the same spot at the machinists shop
next to the dismantled transaxle.

We are getting there slowly but surely.. will hopefully have some pics
up around the middle of April.

- JT