Re: type 3 on t.v.

Sorry if this is old news, I haven't been able to keep up with all the
type 3 discussions of late...has anyone seen the UnionBay clothing
commercial on t.v., where the beautiful woman takes off her bra - from
under her shirt, while at the wheel of a parked squareback - passengers
too, gets out and uses it to tie up the muffler pipe to the rear bumper?!
The squareback is blue and white.  I saw it on MTV, while flipping through
the cable garbage channels in a hotel last weekend...

Peder Morse
71 squareback in sunny Minnesota (it's still in storage)