[T3] estimates from body shops...

	I went to a couple of body shops today.  The first is one about 20
minutes out of town (Fender Menders in Saline, MI), and is the place that
the local import dealer uses for collision repair on VWs/Audis/Porsches.
The fellow there looked at the car for a good long while.  I asked if
they'd do it with the fender on the car, or if it'd have to come off.  He
said it was welded on (I corrected him;).  He went in to punch it up on
the computer, but a '69 was too old for his CD-ROM database of repair
times. :-o  He'd have to call the support folks in California and fax me
the quote later. (!)

	I went to another shop early this afternoon.  An actual human
being was able to give me the estimate, all by himself. ;)  $804.  I don't
know much about these things, but it sounda reasonable.  Not particularly
cheap, but not as much as another Squareback!  He says that they don't
punch any holes in metal:  they weld on little tabs or something to pull
panels out.  Cool.  They've also got a waiting list until May or June.

	Now to see what the first estimate comes in as, and to hear what
the "other guy's" insurance company has to say about it...

	Thanks for all of ±îice and suggestions, T3 folks!!!

-Greg