Re: [T3] Leans to the left

Shocks wont change ride height unless there air shocks or coilovers.
Someone has probably messed up your suspension trying to lower it.
Unfortunately with the 2 sides uneven ther is no way around dissasembling
the rear suspension and adjusting the tor1ÿ©£s correctly.  Its a big
job and the bars can be frozen in but leaving it that way leads to very
dangerous handeling characteristics.

Keith