RE: [T3] Car sounds

I had the exact same thing with my fasty.   I took that as a sign from
on high that THERE SHALT BE A KEWL SOUND SYSTEM, AMEN.

Take the zen approach-  your car found you in its current state fopr a
reason....  by not fighting with the nature of ther car, accepting and
being the car that it is will bring you into a closer state of
understanding and harmony with all living things....(but keep the FI)

-rj