[T3] Leans to the left

Drove my Notch again this weekend.  Another thing that I noticed is that the
rear leans a little to the left.  That is.  The space between the top of my
tire and the fender on the right (Passenger) side is approx. 2" and on the l
left (drivers) side is about 1/2" I had to kick a passenger out because the
added weight caused some rubbing. I have a set of KYB gas adjust shocks that I
haven't installed yet I am still riding on the original s	>l`o you think
that changing the shocks will remedy the problem??

Lisa
1963 suicide door sunroof Notch.