āS] Okay, let's settle this once and for all...

I don't really play that much anymore, but when I was a college kid (early
80's), I used to play a lot.  The oldest car I *had* was a 1951 Hudson Jet 2
door brougham.  Oldest car I ever operated for any length of time was my
first car, a 1953 Mercury Custom (model name, the car was stock, once a
light-sider, always a light-sider) 2-door sedan.

I only own one car right now, a 71 FI Square.