Re: [T3] Car sounds

---Michael Herrick  wrote:

> I have a '67 fastback and I am wanting to put a car stereo in it.
> There is a mounting bracket under the dash in the centre but I am
> wondering where the best place to put speakers would be, I want to
put
> in two 6x9 inch speakers in/on the back parcel tray and a 10 or 12
inch
> subwoofer in the front boot and two 4 or 6 inch component speakers in
> the front footwell and an amp. I have found out that the back parcel
> tray is going to be virtually impossible to cut speakers into (and I
> want the car to be basically origional) because of the metal base

My '69 has two 6x9 's cut *gasp* in to that back parcel shelf....
metal and all.... I know I know... I'm sad too.... that's the only
major body damage.... stinkin PO's..... oh well..... it does make a
good sound though.... and while were on it... anyone ever replaced
that back panel... hard to do?.....just in case I ever get around to
it.... I'd change it if I could.

Robert
'69 fasty