Re: [T3] couple questions for the list:

Oh boy Im starting to sweat under the collar....

do not EVER use JC Whitney engine parts!!! Ive been there and it cost me
thousands and the loss of a car when I most needed it.  they are all
rejects from other companies.  You get cracked cylinders and cranks ground
.030 under or out of round,  my whitney crank lasted me only 5000 miles and
destroyed #¤ in the process.  Another aspect is that you dont know
what size bearings you need until the case is open and align bored if
necessary.  the lifters in these kits are unusable... I can go on and on..

88mm slip in cylinders are absolutely out of the question and the 87's are
really a bad Idea too.  Cylinder walls are too thin for proper heat
distribution, a good seal to the head and resistance to cracking.

I put a factory sunroof in my square and it was a bit job.  remember that
you have to install the drain tubes as they are not in the non-equipped
cars.

Keith