[T3] Take your VW To Work

Hi All:

   Just got my latest edition of VW Trends.  Saw an intugšt
   item.

    June 22 is "International Drive Your VW To Work Day".  It is
   to celebrate the 50the aniversary of the Bug, but ALL air cooled
   VW's are invited to participate.   I guess the idea is to get
   them out where people can see them.

   They have a web page with more info:

   http://ploon.nl/int-vw-day/dyvw2wd.htm

   Questions can be directed to Bill Berckman @

  vw67fweems@aol.com

   I think I'll put a print of the page on our bulletin board at work.

    Allen Moore
    Houston
    70 Air Cooled Square