Re: [T3] Anyone got them cool seat belts??

> This makes me very curious if Jim has never seen nor heard of these
> "adapters".

Jim Said:
Ah, but that's the point: I have HEARD of them. ;-)

LOL
Well.....now that we've cleared that up. :-)

Sooo....you think you may have the belts that I need?

I would certainly be interested in purchasing them.

The adapters?
I'll see what I can scrounge up.

Thanks,
Bill