[T3] Notchbacks, or April Fools???

This is the final correspondence from the gentleman with all the notchback...I asked in 8 different e-mails for an address, yet never recieved it.  You decide if it was legit or not...  I have seroius doubts!

Vader

I am leaving at 7 am from Boise tomorrow morning...I am making a 2 hour
>stop in yakima, then the next stop is Marysville, but I need a physical
>address so that I can look a the Notches...Should have no problem
>rolling into M-ville by 5pm.  Is that too late to see them, or should I
>wait until Monday?
>
>Brian Fye

GOT (2) LEFT AND THAY ARE SPOKEN FOR JUST WAITING FOR THE CASH SATURDAY THAY
SOLD QUICK. IF THAY ARE STILL HERE YOU CAN SEE THEM ON MONDAY. I HAVE TO GO
OUT ON SATURDAY NIGHT ON BUSINESS. THANKS