Re: [T3] FI Fuel Line Routing Queries ('73)

On 19 Mar 99, at 19:19, Keith Park wrote:

> I do know that after running out of gas, with the FI, stop the car, reprime
> the pump with the key, and you have at least 3 miles more you can go...
> this is all it took once for me.

I have had them cut out on long hard corners, only to recover in the
straights, but my experience has been that if it dies on the straight
and level, you are DRY.

If your tank has mud in it from a broken overflow hose, perhaps long
ago, then that could be blocking the flow of gas into the inner
sanctum. It's just a small space.

Jim