[T3] Got my fenders!!!

Just thought I'd share some joy!  Went by a friends junkyard yesterday to
check for front fenders and YES!!!  Perfect drivers side and a passenger
side that someone has filled the trim holes but otherwise in very good
condition.  Also got a perfect rear trunk lid.
Fenders had both turn signals too!!  There is some other stuff I think I'm
gonna snag- popouts and seals, there is a set of low back seats and both
rear seat backs look salvagable. I believe both fastbacks are 67/68.  If
anyone needs something off of them let me know.  I'll see if it's there and
any good.  Oh the best part--both fenders and the trunk lid for $50 !!!!!!!!
Later, Dave (I'm soooooooooo happy) Buckholts