[T3] Radio mounting.....

I along with some others have recently been asking about mounting radios in
our cars, the where and how.
Mr. MacNaughton clued me into the proper location for mounting.

Since then I found an ad in one of the VW mags for a mount inside the glove
box. It looks interesting. It is a fiberglass replacement box with spot for
mounting the radio.

Has anyone every seen one of these in use?

I like the idea of no additional clutter under the dash or additional
weight.
I realize that it will steal some of the space in the glove box and I will
have to open it to change stations, but for me it's not a problem. We don't
have a lot of options for stations here in Montana so it will pretty much
stay on one station.

Bill