Re: [T3] C.V Joint?

If dipping the clutch stops the noise, I doubt that it is a CV
Joint.  The CV joints are still doing their job if you are
rolling along with the clutch in. Does it make the noise when you
are standing still and then go out when you depress the clutch?
I would look elsewhere for the noise.  Be more specific about the
noise, if you can.  Left or right side? Clicking? Grinding?
Squeak?

Later,
John Jaranson
'71 FI Auto Fasty