Re: [T3] Body Work (kinda long),

Phil, Liked the comments!!  If the patience is there you can have a very
nice job and save money.  I recently got an air compressor (6.5 hp 175 psi)
and now am acquiring the tools to do the work.  I believe I'll let a buddy
that has been spraying for years do the painting on the fastback, though.
I'll get an old bug to practice on.
Dave ( I don't kiss the dog, but, licking the wife......) Buckholts