[T3] Interesting item on eBay web site item#79152697: WEBER VW TECH MANUAL SUPER TUNE-UP GUIDE

I saw this item for sale at eBay, I fugured that some of our Webered friends might be interested.

Jim

Title of item:	WEBER VW TECH MANUAL SUPER TUNE-UP GUIDE
Seller:	ryanmathae@aol.com
Starts:	03/16/99 15:32:15 PST
Ends:	03/23/99 15:32:15 PST
Price:	Starts at $18.95
To bid on the item, go to:	http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=79152697

Item Description:
	This is Bob Tomlinson's Original WEBER TECH MANUAL, Super Tune-Up Guide for VW and Porsche Engines. Book published by CB Performance Books. New, unopened in package.  Winning bidder pays $3.50 shipping in the US.

	Visit eBay, the world's largest Personal Trading Community at http://www.ebay.com