Re: [T3] Sorry, but I just have to vent!

On 18 Mar 99, at 8:26, Phil Dillard wrote:

>  I grabbed it, made the save,
> shoved it back in...and held it for the next 6 miles.

Nice catch!

> Now a simple question:  How is the glass held in...by an adhesive?  If so,
> does anyone have a favorite glue to recommend?

Good question. I don't really know, but a glass man once told me that
they were just held in by the grip of the metal channel. If this just
happened because the rubber had shrunk enough to loosen the grip,
then the same glass man told me that they had this rubber in strips
of many different widths.

Super glue might actually work well here, but I can easily imagine
myself making a complete mess of things in the attempt.

Jim