Re: [T3] Dead End!

On 18 Mar 99, at 17:01, Donovan_Rogers@Dell.com wrote:

>  The problem is that my baby will not stay running once it has been
> started, SOMETIMES.  The first start of the day will be fine.  However,
> after I leave it alone for a while (anywhere from 10 to 60 min.) the game
> begins.

Are you SURE that it is a fuel problem? Do you still have spark? It's
easy to suspect that the culprit is the part you least understand.

As for the FI, have you cleaned the trigger points? Is the fuel pump
still running when the car quits? Does it quit suddenly or lose power
over a few seconds? Do you hear relays clicking as it dies? With the
key on do the injectors click when you depress the throttle? (when it
doesn't want to run)

Jim

Jim