Re: [T3] Body Work

PhilD=> I think that do your own body work/painting is achieveable and
     => rewarding. ... I await the collective moans ...

I agree with you, phil. The problem is that it's so easy to get in over
your head, and most people who are working on VWs instead of Porsches
can't afford expensive mistakes. For the record I would encourage anyone
to study up on body work, it is absolutely doable and the world needs
more people who can do it. Do *not*, however, think you can just grab a
hammer and a tub of Bondo from Wal-Mart and do a clean job. Patience and
close attention to detail are required, and a lot of people don't have
the free time we old farts do, or just plain aren't inclined that way.

Steven Ayres, Prescott AZ
'66 Grosse Karmann