[T3] To jack or not to jack....

When Muir says not to jaV<dùar up when doing a valve adjustment, it's
only for safety purposes right?

I mean if I person did jack it up to the do the valves it's not going to
affect the outcome. I've run it through my head and I can't think of a
single reason it would make a difference.

Frankly, it's a bit tough getting under there and doing the work and a
couple of additional inches would really help. I did mine yesterday morning
and I was not happy when I was finished. The car is fine, but it was quite
a job.

Bill