Re: [T3] Body Questions

1.  Fenders are where you can find them.  Some listee might have a
spare for sale if you can say which side.  Alternatively, have the one
you've got fixed, if it isn't too badly crunched.  I wished I'd kept
all the old ones I threw out, there was nothing wrong that a little
welding couldn't have fixed.  No welder and no space to store at the
time, though.

2. Yup, a nice big circular "VW" on the nose.  Emblems and similar
trim can be hard to find, Rocky Mountain Motor Works has some
cataloged, but not cheap.

3.  I believe you are looking for fender welt, which is different on
T3s than bugs.  Good luck finding original-type stuff.  You can use
bug stuff, but it doesn't fit right and spaces the fenders too far
out.